Wanted to make career in Computer Networking

Hello friends,

I am Btech fresher from Information tech (UPTU, lucknow). I wanted to make my career in Computer networking field. Presently I do't have any certification.

Now I wanted to know what steps should I take for my better career in this field, and also what options are available in this field. As I am fresher, I do't have much knowledge to how to enter in this field. So request for your help for this.

Thank you.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hi jcksn,

Did you try to CCNA or CCNP? I guess if you are taking up any of those, you can start your career with networking... 😀
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    Thanks praveenscience for you reply. No, Not until now. Can you please suggest me from where I should do CCNA course.
    Any reputed institutes which are good. So, just list out some institutes which offer CCNA courses, I will say which one to choose. 😀
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    I search on net and found these 4

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Best CCIE,CCNP and CCNA Training in india |CCIE course with 100% Placement CCNA Certification course programs

Networkers Guru – CCNA | CCNP | CCIE Courses | CISCO Certifications – Networkers Guru

There are some more. Everyone saying that they are best, it is very difficult to decide which have to join.
    The Bangalore one looks good... But I prefer you go for CMS...
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    Why, you ask for CMS
    I am saying about #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everybody.I have done graduation.Presently I am working as a professional resume writer.I am expertise in writing resume.
Identify the person and give the connecting link....
hiii, please tell me..........doing btech from a middle status university or doing btech from a average college.............which one is better........should i give preference to university or college.........please help me guyz...
I stumbled upon the term 'Motorcycle ECU' aka Electronic Control Unit. Today's sophisticated motorcycles have lot of components electronic controlled and it makes sense to have an ECU installed to...
I believe it's a commonly searched problem - improving the range of wireless router installed in home. Typically there are multiple obstructions in a typical home environment (walls!) which weaken...