wanted 4th year project knowledge and ideas!!!!

plz help me with some innovative ideas for 4th year mini and major projects....for electronics and communication department!!!!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hola... Mellamo Sidharth .... i stay in delhi...i completed my engineering in computer science in june 2012 and am eagerly waiting for my joining from L&T infotech......... i got placed...
Alternate Fuels here refers to any other fuel than Gasoline/Petrol or Diesel, as derived from petroleum. The term is used for general-use IC engines, and does not concern aviation fuels....
Varmam are vital points in the body that act as energy transformers or batteries. They form centres for boosting the vital prana flow through the intricate nadi system of the...
Dear all Engineers, I'm a final year student of NIT jalandhar. I've secured 64% in class 12th. Can I, By any means Improve it? By reappearing in any subject or...
Hello ...to my all seniors and juniors.... I am Dheeraj .......presently in Final yr of B.tech ( Electrical & Electronics Engineering ) . I find this website from Google... its...