WANTED 2009 Must watch

Wanted 2009 is a really good movie and i would recommend all those guys who can take some time out to go and watch it in theatre

Please go and watch this in theatre the movie deserves to be a big hit

comedy, action,drama and masala

Prabhudeva has done a great direction

Salman is back

Go Watch it

[​IMG]

If anyone of you has seen it please post the reviews here to keep the topic alive

Do watch it in theatres

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Hasn't anyone seen this movie

or not interested in posting the reviews
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    har taraf mera he jalwa
    ha ha😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yahoo is a big name in IT industry, every one of us has used Xerox sometimes in life. Sony .. redhat.. sun... microsoft are other names from which we are...
... what would be your dream job? As for me, i love to paint and I love learning new things so if no money is involved i will be doing...
A site with photographs of horrible improvised ways of fixing things: There, I Fixed It: Epic Kludges + Jury Rigs Use the "older entries" button at the bottom of the...
How line codes are effective in transmission of PCM signals? Any idea about application of HDB3 code? How to obtain power spectral density of diffrent codes?😒
Name:Rishipratim Mazumdar Engineering: Electronics and Communications Location: Durgapur, West Bengal,India Occupation: Student😛 Hobbies & Interests: Music(almost all genres😎), guitar, books, robotics,etc,etc,etc... Aim in life: No clear or definite idea. It...