Want video tutorial of DBMS and O.S

i wanna video tutorial of DBMS and O.S is their is any one can give that or web site
๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kapilOO7_cs
    i wanna video tutorial of DBMS and O.S is their is any one can give that or web site
    ๐Ÿ˜
    Are you looking for answers to any doubts/queries? Please post them in this thread.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Dude, the textbooks you should be reading are Korth and Tanenbaum ๐Ÿ˜€
  • kapilOO7_cs
    kapilOO7_cs
    i wanna video tutorial ///...... of O.S and DBMS any other important subject video tutorial ..............
  • kapilOO7_cs
    kapilOO7_cs
    not e-book
  • annabhai123
    annabhai123
    kapilOO7_cs
    ๐Ÿ˜
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The latest market watch shows that Yahoo! share is about $10. That brings Yahoo's valuation to $14.33 billion. ...and that's lesser than Facebooks' $15 billion valuation! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ That means, Yahoo!...
Hi all, Whats the use of capacitors connected to input and output pins of crystals.i.e one terminal of capacitor is connected to crystal pins other terminal to ground. What the...
hello guys........................................................
With a lot of brouhaha happening over the past few months over the declining economy, the world and more importantly US (and its other derived economies) look upon the web...
*Engineering Trade:electrical and electronics Location:visakhapatnam *Occupation: (Student; B.E 2nd year) *Hobbies & Interests: very fond of getting to know new innovative things hobby listening to music *Aim in life: to...