Want to start - but scared? Let's Help Each Other!

In the recent times, I've me a few engineers who have been working on their 'ideas' but are terribly afraid to take the plunge and start their entrepreneurial journey. I'm wondering whether we have any such people here on CE. If yes, it's time to 'open up' and start sharing your story with the like minded people.

I'm sure we can help each other get over fears, collaborate and maybe help you realize your entrepreneurship dream 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I remember my mom would use that phrase to make me use my own 'brain' and do the 'right' thing. But it turns out that the question is far more...
The IT industry in India isn't doing very well these days. That's the reasons the entry level salaries offered to engineering graduates have almost stagnated in the past ~3 years...
The Large Hadron Collider - the biggest machine ever built by humans is taking a coffee break and shutting down for the next two years. But the machine has already...
Sony's getting ready to announce the next generation console, Playstation 4 next week but the NVIDIA powered OUYA is silently upping their gameplan as well. The current OUYA game count...
The entrepreneur community in India usually talks about how the entrepreneurial 'ecosystem' does not exist in India. I was talking to another entrepreneur about the US Startup Visa and how...