Want to go in Embedded Systems - Confused Between Java And .Net

Hello Sir,
I have done B.E in EXTC and I'm doing M.E in Electronics along with this I'm also doing a software development course .. however I have opted for .NET .. but I am still confused between Java and .NET .
My aim is to get into Embedded Systems.
PS - I love programming .. but I'm still a fresher for it ..
Atm I'm learning SQL so I can still decide between Java and .NET ..
I know about RTOS as it was my Elective subject .. I really liked it ..
Please help me out .. as I'm really confused
Thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Iqra Rizvi
    My aim is to get into Embedded Systems.
    If you wish to opt for embedded systems, why not learn tools and technologies that are directly associated with it? I'm tagging #-Link-Snipped-# to help you better.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    If you are targeting embedded domain then I would say sharpen your C and C++.

You can also start with some basic boards like Arduino. In case you want utilize your java knowledge then you can go with Raspberry pi like boards.
  • Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    A/S #-Link-Snipped-#
    If you want to learn programming then go for java and if you are interested in embedded join a institute which teaches sharply.
  • Iqra Rizvi
    Iqra Rizvi
    I found this link ..

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The world of thermometers is being rapidly researched on and there are scientists dedicatedly working on bettering the technology. In line with that, a team from University of Nottingham collaborated...
In near future, aircrafts will be equipped with wings that are capable of repairing themselves after getting damaged or developing cracks. A team of British researchers from the University of...
A rectangle having 125x75 mm side inscribed with two parabolas in it with axis right angle to each other.How to Draw It.??? help
I am new here so just want to say hello
Hey, I am 3rd year student of CE and now i have to do the project in My 7th SEM. I am really good at Web Designing. Languages I am...