Want to do my MS...but what do I major in?? HELP!

Okay, so I'm almost done with my bachelors in Computer Science. I gave my GRE a few months back (got a 1370) and I'm gonna give my TOEFL in a month's time but here's the thing...I just can't decide what to major in!!

Majoring in Computer Science may seem a fair choice, but i just don't want to. I was thinking about doing something more specific...like image processing or artificial intelligence but the thing is i have no clue what my prospects would be if i choose to go with these.

It would be awesome if someone can share any kind of information they have about those areas...good colleges, job prospects...anything! and hey, I'm open to any kind of suggestions about a good course 😀

Love n' Peace

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    punkx2wibe
    Okay, so I'm almost done with my bachelors in Computer Science. I gave my GRE a few months back (got a 1370) and I'm gonna give my TOEFL in a month's time but here's the thing...I just can't decide what to major in!!

Majoring in Computer Science may seem a fair choice, but i just don't want to. I was thinking about doing something more specific...like image processing or artificial intelligence but the thing is i have no clue what my prospects would be if i choose to go with these.

It would be awesome if someone can share any kind of information they have about those areas...good colleges, job prospects...anything! and hey, I'm open to any kind of suggestions about a good course 😀

Love n' Peace
    Computer vision seems to be a good field:
    [h=1]Master of Science (M.S.) in Computer Science - Vision and Graphics Track
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    [/h]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tattoos go electronic – and body monitoring won't be the same again Designfax, Tech for OEM Design Engineers
Limitless[SUP]TM[/SUP] Technology: Dr. Larry previews the promise of wireless technology to a world of applications. Limitless Products - Dr. Larry Video
I want to know about the various methods of rain water harvesting.😀
hello every1..... i m student of 3rd year, Btech and i wanna do internship this winter . my stream is IT ... so can ne1 suggest me a good option...
Let's make a collection of questions based on PHP asked in interviews here. I will start with a few here: 1. What’s the difference between include and require? 2. What...