Want to buy Nexus 4

My friend wants to buy google nexus 4 in india. He likes it. But how can we buy it? Any idea. Is it available in india?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *pushkar*
    My friend wants to buy google nexus 4 in india. He likes it. But how can we buy it? Any idea. Is it available in india?
    The nexus 4 is expected to arrive in India by the end of May or latest by Mid-June. I think the wait would be worth it than importing it or buying it abroad.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    It's not officially released in India. Your friend need a US friend to purchase a unlocked version.
    Although you can check on ebay India,if you trust.
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Awaiting for the same , a great phone indeed Nexus 4 is a quality device at a affordable price
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    Through a friend from the US you could get an unlocked version at around 26k. And I think the price in India would be around 30k.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As engineers we value our time and being stuck is something we inherently dislike. Speaking of being stuck, traffic jams are the biggest head-ache. And so, it looks like engineers...
At present i own an LG L9 smart phone. Now i want to transfer some apps in it to the PC using the data cable. So how to go about...
How does actually a audio and video signals works which helps us to listen or view on a display?
I am working on a Wordpress blog. I have successfully able setup with wampserver and it working fine on localhost. My problem is I can't able to access server over...
Screening Criteria Looking only for immediately available freshers 2011/2012 passed out from B.E, B.Tech & MCA from CS & IT branch. Students should have an aggregate of 60% through out...