Want to build an F1 car

hey all ........my freind wants to build a F1 car for his final year project..... but we dont know much about dat stuff ..............can anyone tell me the best way to proceed further and please suggest some useful sites to get the details which is required to build F1 car

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Is your friend planning to build a prototype of f1 car or a model?
    I dont think it can be cheap.
  • gdchethan
    gdchethan
    say working model how much it may cost ............. dat is d plan now................ we are just checking the feasiblity..... is it possible by us
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    gdchethan
    say working model how much it may cost ............. dat is d plan now................ we are just checking the feasiblity..... is it possible by us

F1 car, you must be thinking about a prototype. Building the car will not be feasible for your pockets. You can surely make a prototype / model / mini model.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the difference between a basic disk and dynamic disk?? there is a difference when we are using multiple hard disks, dynamic disks supports disk striping and mirroring in...
Carbyne is the world's strongest material - about 2x stronger than graphene or carbon nanotubes which, until now, were the strongest known materials by some margin. Carbyne is stronger &...
can anyone kindly suggest me some good and effective web sites for arduino. i am just a beginner!
Its straight from Nissan and its non other than Nissan Terrano.Nissan has stated that Nissan Terrano will be available for pre bookings fom September 1 2013.Nissan Terrano will hit India...
Toyota yaris Hybrid-R concept will make its entry in a grand arena which is non other than Frankfurt Auto show to be held from September 10 2013 to September 22.Toyota...