Want to become an entrepreneur in Electronics and Communications Domain

Hai friends, I am new to this page, I have completed my Engineering in Electronics and Communication, I want to start a company related to my field in small scale, I need suggestions regarding this, will you help me friends?
money background is no problem, but I need right path, I'm very much confused.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hi Vasu. Welcome to CE. It's great to see your entreprenaur spirit!

What are your skills and interests? Do you like programming? Do you like to use tools like PCB CAD and simulators?

Have you played around with Arduinos or Raspi before? Instead of designing solutions from scratch, you can also design them around these systems and sell them as a whole. That way you have quick productization of your ideas.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are two broad paths you will have choose from: Either do something that market needs or develop something that markets will want.
  • Vasu M
    Vasu M
    Hai ash, first thanks a lot for your reply.
    and ya! I'm very much interested in programming and can those tools as little bit and so very vast and in depth, but I have not done any arduinos and raspberry pi projects, because I am fresher.
    I will take all your things and I will try develop my skills first
    thank you sir
  • Vasu M
    Vasu M
    kaustubh sir, thanks a lot for reply.
    I am not so confident in what market needs or market wants, that why I'm asking experts like you sir. I m totally lagging
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Frankly speaking, identifying the gap you can fulfil with your services will have to be done by you. Do you want to get into manufacturing or retail? What kind of business looks interesting to you? You should try talking to people who are already working in the domain that you are in - preferably in your own location. They will give you a clear idea of the problems they are facing and what kind of solutions you can provide to them. That should be a good start.

Vasu M
    I am not so confident in what market needs or market wants, that why I'm asking experts like you sir. I m totally lagging
    As I said, for being into business, you will have to find out something you can sell. That knowledge can come only from talking to people who are actually working in the industry / domain you wish to venture into.

If not, try building up a product or service and see if you can find customers. Have you met any real business people working in your city/town? The question you have asked is very broad to give you any specific direction.
  • Vasu M
    Vasu M
    yes sir, I able to get your points, I m interested in manufacturing only not in marketing anymore.
    as you said consult the people who is already in this field, but I'm south india that too from tamil nadu, so its very difficult to find those kind of people here, that why I joined crasy engineers. The only stuff person in my locality is my hod alone, so can I ask him sir?
  • Shubham1008
    Shubham1008
    hi...i think you should manufacture such thing which are not available in india easily....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello sir , my name is ish and completed my BE this year only and wanted to do MS in germany from automobile engineering and completed my BE from same...
Having been through the era of 1.44 MB capacity floppy disks, I have been a loyal fan of USB drives ever since I saw the first one, several years ago....
I am a fresher working in a reputed service based company.I have been trained in application development using ASP.net but now I am deployed as tester in a project.Should I...
We've just received a wireless range extender for official review (coming soon!) and it says ...with AC Passthrough. At first, I thought the range extender would support IEEE 802.11ac spec;...
Audi's advertising an upcoming 'Audi Matrix Revolution' and I got a little more curious to find out what it is. Thankfully, Audi's already revealed what the matrix revolution is about....