Want to become an Entrepreneur but dont know how to initIate

I have a question in my mind since days.I too want to become an Entrepreneur but dont know how to initate and what to begin with? I just know that I have the capability to serve people with whole heart while my goals are also to provide free education to poor students (poor in terms of finance).I am not an expert develop in java but learning consistently to become so . Any suggestions about how and what to initiate?

One more thing i want to ask you do i need to be financially strong for this?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vinci
    I just know that I have the capability to serve people with whole heart while my goals are also to provide free education to poor students (poor in terms of finance).I am not an expert develop in java but learning consistently to become so . Any suggestions about how and what to initiate?

How have you helped economically backward students so far? Are you planning to teach Java to the poor students?
  • vinci
    vinci
    I can teach any subject I know .and not yet i helped any economically backward people in this regards but i had seen so many poor people that needs support .I would like to support them at my best while establishing myself simultaneously.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Entrepreneurship is easy when you really *love* doing what you're planning to do for a living. Because sometimes you'll have to keep doing it when the things aren't right; and 'giving up' seems to be the best option. I asked the question only to see whether you're already doing something on the lines you want to work on. If you haven't done anything yet; you can conclude that it's not the thing that you like the most. Because if you did; you'd have found a way to do it by now.

The best option seems to be going back to the drawing board and figure out what you *really* love to do. Helping economically backward people could very well be your part-time activity.
  • vinci
    vinci
    thanks the_big_k for nice suggestion ..I need to jotted down the things i can serve and then initiate
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vinci
    Totally depends on what you're trying to do. No matter how strong you are; it always helps to start small. It helps you taste the waters and you can make mistakes without worrying to lose lot of money. From personal experience; having limited funds will force you to be more creative and pay more attention to better use of the available resources.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Endeavour invites you to bewitch the future of technology by applying your imagination, passion and creativity to technology innovations. Prizes worth INR 80,000 !!​Rise..Create..Innovate..​For Registration visit ​https://www.techkriti.org/register#/
Can someone tell me more about bridge pylon and how it is constructed???😐😨
Here is a tip from a Board Exam Passer.😀​ ​ ​ ​Choose the Right Review Center - Choosing the right review center for you gives you the instant edge, you...
This is a Tribute to the Wall Street Occupiers "A Revolution without Dancing isn´t worth it"
hello.. i have to give a seminar regarding latest technologies.. can any one suggest me any topics.. i have to submit it by tomorrow it seems...😕 its quite urgent.. now...