want help in mini project electronics and communication

hey i am abhishek singhal in 3rd year and i have to make mini project and then major project on very latest topics of electronics branch so any one can help me in guiding me on this.......plzzzz

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Please visit our Project Idea Section:- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Akash.raj1
    Akash.raj1
    hello i m akash raj btech 2nd yr ece i want to do mini projects and i need help of experts
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Akash.raj1
    hello i m akash raj btech 2nd yr ece i want to do mini projects and i need help of experts
    There are many ceans on CE who are ready to help but for that you must be clear that what type of help you want?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, I am second year student in IIT Bombay and doing my Btech in civil engineering. i wanna do training abroad in any field. Where i can apply any suggestion?
This thread is dedicated to all first...first arch bridge, first concrete highway, first steel bridge.....😀
I'm wondering how important it is for the country's President, Prime Minister and other top officials to be computer literate - being able to check and respond to email, use...
Currently I am working on Air Cooler P&ID. Here are the details of the air cooler: Its a forced draft, single bay, 2 fan/bay cooler. The propane vapor enters at...
I'm wondering whether it's the Brand Motorola or Google Android 3.0 that's attracting all the attention - but I certainly believe that Motorola XOOM price in India needs to be...