Want help for B.E Project On Cryptography (AES Algorithm)

My final year project is based on secret sharing scheme using cryptography techniques. It basically focuses on the Adi Shamir's SS scheme i.e AES (Advance Encryption Standard) algorithm. I have also gone through the concept of Randomized component used for group oriented secret sharing which binds the shares with the valid shareholders. Can you please suggest me on how to merge these two concepts?

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Pratiksha Patil
    My final year project is based on secret sharing scheme using cryptography techniques. It basically focuses on the Adi Shamir's SS scheme i.e AES (Advance Encryption Standard) algorithm. I have also gone through the concept of Randomized component used for group oriented secret sharing which binds the shares with the valid shareholders. Can you please suggest me on how to merge these two concepts?
    Well, I would say you have chosen a good project for BE level. 😀
    The simplest way I can put it, is that you can extend the SS scheme using the concept of RC used for group oriented secret sharing.
    In case of Basic SS scheme, if a fixed no. of shareholders can recover a secret, and more than that no. participate, then there is chance that hacker can obtain the secret. To avoid this, you may use RC for group oriented secret sharing.
    Hope it helps.
  • Pratiksha Patil
    Pratiksha Patil
    Yes, it definitely helped me, but I m still confused on which stage or part of the AES algorithm should I include Randomized component..? And can it be implemented..?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Videocon Mobiles is back with two mid-budget Android smartphones in India and they are called the 'Infinium Z51Q Star' and 'Infinium Z51 Punch'. Interestingly priced to compete the Xiaomi's and...
Google unveiled its flagship smartphones, the LG-built Nexus 5X and the Huawei-built Nexus 6P at the much awaited event in San Francisco that concluded a few moments ago. While LG...
Intex has partnered with Amazon, Snapdeal and Paytm to announce the launch of its all new mega power bank with Intex PB11K that has the capacity of 11,000 mAh. Coming...
The unmanned cargo spacecraft that Japan had sent to the ISS has is done with its duties and has left the International Space Station; reports Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency aka...
Quote: If I were to tell you it’s important to understand a problem before you start trying to solve it, you might reply with something like “nice one, Einstein”(sarcastically, of...