want an idea about

hi freinds, i have to make a minor project for my college..i am an electronics and communication final year student..Plz give some ideas and information about recent projects..
All suggestions are heartly welcome..๐Ÿ˜›

Replies

• ajmer
    ajmer
    hi guys, i am an ECE final year student, i have to prepare a minor project to show in college... others are making
    1. home security system
    2. infra red based control of home appliances.
    3. sms based control " " "..

we have to work in a group of 3.
    plz suggest me a suitable project whose components are easily available..
    hope u will reply soon..
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    ajmer,
    You guys can work on
    1>TCP/IP
    2>METP(Mobile Internet Transport Protocol-Alternate to TCP/IP)
    3>Bluetooth software
    You can check my blog for loads of projects at:-

#-Link-Snipped-#
    regards,
    J2R
    ajmer
    hi guys, i am an ECE final year student, i have to prepare a minor project to show in college... others are making
    1. home security system
    2. infra red based control of home appliances.
    3. sms based control " " "..

we have to work in a group of 3.
    plz suggest me a suitable project whose components are easily available..
    hope u will reply soon..
  • ajmer
    ajmer
    heartly thanks for your reply ,
    but i have to prepare a simple electronic project... using microcontroller, uP or simple electronic devices.. ( i.e. those i have discussed there,no software and programming) but those u are suggesting are software and programming related..as i am a ECE student.
    Please ponder again on the request..๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently, I met few engineers who thought they'd rather be working for a startup than writing reports for a big MNC ๐Ÿ˜€ ! Now the question is - what according...
how can we get the print out of output of (graphical) C program( in graphics mode)? when the OS Xp.
We are having this undergraduate research about effective extraction of natural anthraquinone dye from a Noni tree bark. We tried using the traditional leaching process for starters using solvents like...
Hmm. I just thought of sharing my bike's picture with you because I totally love my mobike ๐Ÿ˜ Comments?
Guys I need your help. I'm in a dilemma whether to sit for IBM India, Infosys or Ericsson. None of the salaries are attractive( I bet you know!). I'm interested...