Want an advice on how to crack CEED 2014.

I am Sarathkumar.C studying B.E Automobile Engineering in Anna university,Trichirappalli.
I have interest in Design.Please suggest me the best college and work required to crack CEED.I dont find a model answer sheet.So help me.What are the things that I have to develop.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Is there anyone in CE who have attended CEED ?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    @Conquerer
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've no clue about, CEED, sorry 😕
    its ok sir@Kaustubh Katdare
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    No idea about CEED, sorry buddy 😔
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    no clue buddy, sorry !
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    #-Link-Snipped-#

check this out

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

AS we know the mentioned by govt of India on solar subsidy to full fill the concept as mentioned on site as, The Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission was launched...
What is an internship report ? what does it actually say? Can anybody just give me some tips to prepare a good internship report.
Hi! I need the solution of "Integrated Electronics by Jacob Millman & Christos C. Halkias" book so please help me.
Engineers at Swinburne University Of Technology have developed an optical computing technology that would allow storing of about 10.6 years of HD-TV video on a single disc aka nearly a...
Hi, I am doing an year long internship at a software company. Now they are asking my PAN card number for tax deduction. As I am not an Employee or...