Wannabe Engineer

Name:Lon

*Engineering Trade: IT

*Occupation
: Network Admin

Work Experience
: Used to do component level repair on printers, CRTs, even keybords for an automotive parts retail chain in SE Michigan. But that was decades ago (when it made economic sense to fix vs replace)! Now I just manage all aspects of a a four office network and all supporting services.

*Hobbies & Interests
: Electronics, computers, remote control, hang gliding

*Aim in life
: Make it to retirement with enough savings to eat once a week... 😀

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Well, I have an issue with an unsupported system that I am hoping to find a quick and dirty answer to.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome to CE & Keep trolling 😉
  • Lon McClure
    Lon McClure
    Thanks, Troll_So_Hard! I hope this is the place with all of the answers!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Lon McClure
    Lon McClure
    Thanks Moderator!. Hope someone has a solution for my problem posted under Electrical/Electronic/Communication.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

According to Manmohan Singh's new plan, every family below poverty line will soon get a cell phone for free. Official announcement of the scheme (worth Rs. 7000 crore) is expected...
I am sharing a POTS line with a MFD device and an outgoing-only fax modem. The fax modem is on an unsupported RISC box with unsupported proprietary fax & ERP...
I have a question related to electrical engineering. How do we save electricity in regenerative braking? Does anyone have an idea about this?
We all know that in a machine member , the stress tends to be concentrated at sharp edges, like near the holes. etc. Now if the hole was made by...
i am Mark from Zimbabwe, i am a Telecomms Technician, and I like sharing technical information with technicians and engineers.