Wanna Hide Out From Data Surveillance Programs ? Here's The Guide.

Data Surveillance Programs like PRISM, TEMPORA & XKeyScore are watching on you, The government is eyeing on everything from what you text via IM to which websites you surf.
It's kinda creepy isn't it ?

If you're too worried about your personal security, and you wanna remain anonymous in internet then here's the link, read & implement : PRISM Break

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Is it legal? Does it make me a cyber criminal?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Ofcourse it's legal.
    Infact, as per me; what government is doing, is unethical.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Smells like prison-break to me. Anyways, our Government wants to covert India into a dictatorship or lets say colony rule. they are already moving back in time with regards to everything. Soon we will see a Hitler

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

FIAT Group Automobiles India Private Limited has launched the new Fiat Punto Sport edition as the 2013 model of the car at the FIAT Caffe in Bengaluru. Though the changes...
Am into my 1st year b.tech.. i want to appear and get good rank in gate 2017..suggest me ebooks and links of study materials related to it..where to start for...
Hello guys, I am Envira Phani, from a small town in South India. First of all i am a Doctor , not an Engineer and i completed my Medical Bachelors...
https://www.aptitude-test.com/einsteinsriddle.html try solving this!!
Yes, Close tabs to right now also included in Firefox upcoming version 24 with another features (It's already there in Chrome) Social: Ability to tear-off chat windows to view separately...