wana introduce myself

i m insha......... a student of final year B.Tech in civil engineering......Can any 1 help me out with how to work with CE

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    inshaferozkhan
    i m insha......... a student of final year B.Tech in civil engineering......Can any 1 help me out with how to work with CE
    Welcome to CE, Insha 😀 What exactly are you looking to do?
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    😁Welcome to CE.
    It is very easy to understand CE Forum system. Here you can get full tutorial about your difficulty in forum system. Just take effort to read them & visit regularly.
    Start posting!!!
    Still you have trouble feel free to ask me or any senior member of CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. :welcome:
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Insha!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE!

just explore CE and make the most out of this! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a student of chemical engineering and i want to b a skillfull chemical engineer... Can anyone suggest me about the courses on which i shuld pay more attention......
Hi guys!! My problem is that my laptop(windows xp based) cannot recognize the usb asp programmer. When i plug the asp to the usb port i get a message that...
Ion audio has launched a companion for iPad that makes its very easy to play the piano. The 25 note keyboard syncs with the iPad with its own Piano Apprentice...
Incorporating in India is going to be LOT easier and it won't take months to incorporate a company in India. MCA's new circular says that from August 2011, companies will...
this is sujith kumar studying 3rd b.tech in kluniversity vijayawada