Walmart Innovation Lab In India - New Jobs For Software Engineers

Walmart is planning to start an innovation lab in India before the end of the year to develop technologies to improve its online shopping experience to better compete against rival Amazon, according to a report by The Economic TimesYahoo: Walmart to start innovation lab in India; likely to woo talent from Amazon, Google and Yahoo - The Economic Times.

The Indian team will be tasked with developing technologies that improve Walmart’s e-commerce platform.

The world’s largest retailer plans to close the gap with Amazon on the online retail front and Rajaraman said that “the India team should have ownership of some really key pieces of the technology we are developing” for that purpose.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well now, what should I say? Im a tinkerer, always have been. My interest is combining old and new technology, I find their blending to be a major compulsion. My...
😀can some one please tell me any good projects on incompressible flows and the application of finite element method in fluid mechanics?
[h=3]The intention of shot peening is ultimately to alter the mechanical properties of a given surface. By hitting the surface with controlled shot the surface will deform plastically. Two of...
please give me ideas about the incompressible fluid flow and the application of finite element method in fluid mechanics
Here is an ongoing discussion in UK. Quote: Design, technology and the National Curriculum A group of designers and industrialists, including James Dyson and Paul Smith, have warned education secretary...