vulnerability in c language

can somebody help me with some white paper or realted to vulnerabilities in c language.😀

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    raahul suresh
    vulnerabilities in c language
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • raahul suresh
    raahul suresh
    tq so much bro.tis ppt was very useful :-D
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I've read somewhere that most vulnerabilites in C are related to either string manipulation or buffer overflows. Other than that there's that which makes the C language prone to code injection attacks. Do share what are your findings.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : In a typical front wheel steering system the rear wheels do not turn in the direction of the curve. This curbs on the efficiency of...
Introduction to aerospace & thin wall machining as stated. any good links on where I can find more information on this? tried googling. but not really giving me answers. would...
A new power-packed scooter in the form of Suzuki Swish 125 has been launched with an aim to capture the young urban market. Pitted against the likes of Mahindra Duro,...
Girnar Software is an ITeS company co-founded by Amit Jain in the year 2007. Girnar Software works on offshore products and software development. The mission of GirnarSoft is to create...
Whatsapp has enabled voice calling feature in the latest version of whatsapp viz. 2.11.508. Following are the tried and tested mechanism of enabling voice calling feature in your whatsapp; and...