VR/AR Project Help

I need help on my final year BCA project:
Build a virtual reality system where people can interact with virtual objects or creatures without the need of headsets, goggles, or any special sensing equipment.
Third Year BCA Student, good with programming languages and a keen learner.
Thanks for help.

I am attaching a pic to well define my idea.

Replies

• Jash Mota
    Jash Mota
    I doubt if that is possible to achieve at this time without aid of any components. Because if that were the case, Facebook, Oculus, Google, Microsoft would have already brought such a device into the market.
    I also believe that such a project should be categorized as AR(Augmented Reality). Search for MS Hololens. But again they are AR goggles.
    You can also tryout Google's Tango.
  • Axel Blaze
    Axel Blaze
    Jash Mota
    I doubt if that is possible to achieve at this time without aid of any components. Because if that were the case, Facebook, Oculus, Google, Microsoft would have already brought such a device into the market.
    I also believe that such a project should be categorized as AR(Augmented Reality). Search for MS Hololens. But again they are AR goggles.
    You can also tryout Google's Tango.
    Sir I found this topic on this very website plus I have watched some video demos of the same the above image is taken from a video itself.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Market research company CyberMedia Research (CMR) released its 'India Quarterly LTE Device Report' on June 17, 2016. According to the report, more than 15.8 million LTE or 4G ready devices...
The talented engineers at MIT and University of Georgia have developed a new technology that can turn any regular smartphone camera into an eye-tracking device. The system can accurately determine...
If I am given the following information: From strain gauge readings taken at a point within a structure under plane stress conditions, it was found that the stresses with respect...
Hey guys, I need help in making a project on Marker-less Augmented Reality for my Final Year Project for Bachelor of Computer Applications. Good with programming and work on languages...
In a move to take over its competitors, Sony made a huge announcement this week at the E3 Gaming Trade Show held at LA. The Japanese company known for one...