Vote for Technical Sharing on CE

All of us engineers publish/present technical papers (either as academic requirements or for Journal publishing) during our course of education and/or employment. I think it would be a great idea if we can have a separate sub-division on CE (branch-wise) to share our technical papers/presentations for others to read.

How many of us would like to see that happening here on CE? A +1 or -1 would count as an upvote or downvote. Begin.

Replies

• Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    +1
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think we can use comments section for expressing thoughts and use 'agree' / 'disagree' button on the first post to make our vote.

PS: This would eventually come.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : The project is designed to develop a dish positioning system which can be operated by using an Android application. The main application of using a...
If you are not a bibliophile but you still love to read books, then Amazon’s new Kindle Convert software is exactly the thing for you. E-commerce and tech giant Amazon...
The Chinese mobile manufacturer, Lenovo had launched Sisley S90 back in November, last year in China. And now, the iPhone 6-lookalike smartphone has been reportedly launched in India. To remind...
Project Abstract / Summary : The plan above is for a Rest Public System,so we are going to start from the basics having in mind the factors: i).The height of...
this is a cross compiler to run Linux commands on windows. I have installed this and the batch file opened, but when I write a certain command ("blockMesh" for openFOAM),...