Vote for Taj

Well actually this thread doesnt belong here but i think it will get more attention here

ok as most of u might know the 7 wonders of the world are being re-listed and this time around they have an online voting system to choose the new 7 wonders of the world ... i am sure none of us want the Taj to loose its prestigious wonder of the world titel .... please vote

saare bolo "wah Taj"

#-Link-Snipped-# ... give ur mail id and select ur new 7 .... make sure u fill in the details sent to u through email to register ur vote ...

You can also vote through ur mobile fones:

To vote for the Taj Mahal by SMS
send TAJ to 4567

The cost to send an SMS is Rs. 3 for all the following operators Prepaid and Postpaid: Airtel, Hutch, Spice, Tata Tele, Reliance Info, Reliance GSM, BPL. Exceptions: Rs. 1: MTNL Prepaid and Postpaid, BSNL Prepaid; Rs. 0.8: BSNL Postpaid. Only providers indicated above accept voting.

The telephone voting service in India is provided by IMCL, who have contracted with N7W to provide this service. N7W will accept and recognize votes provided by IMCL under the terms of the contract, and N7W reserves the right to reject any votes should any commercial or regulatory disputes arise.

now lets be Indians and here is how to voyte multiple times without giving email id: #-Link-Snipped-#

guys do it ....

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    My vote was for Pyramids 😁

but found this...
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Taj rocks (Y)

Statue of liberty wouldn't be even of the seven wonders of my home! :S
  • no_atkt
    no_atkt
    dude the pyramids are not even for voting they are 1 of the new 7 wonders

After careful consideration, the New7Wonders Foundation designates the Pyramids of Giza—the only remaining of the 7 Ancient Wonders of the World—as an Honorary New7Wonders Candidate.

Therefore, you cannot vote for the Pyramids of Giza as part of the New7Wonders campaign.

This decision has also taken into account the views of the Supreme Council of Antiquities of Egypt and the Egyptian Ministry of Culture. The Pyramids are a shared world culture and heritage site and deserve their special status as the only Honorary Candidate of the New7Wonders of the World campaign.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I understand the sentiment. But 'Announcements' section should not be misutilized. This section gets announcements related to our website and not the news from the world.

Please keep this in mind. Moving the thread to Chit Chat section.

-The Big K-
  • no_atkt
    no_atkt
    as long as u vote it dont matter where the thread is :smile:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    no_atkt
    as long as u vote it dont matter where the thread is :smile:
    Exactly, that's the reason why we have Chit-Chat section. Post all such threads in Chit Chat section and we'll have no issues with it.

I hope you got my point.

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not really happy with the way new seven wonders are being chosen. A country with large number of online users will definitely vote for the entry which belongs to their country.

So, does that mean the only criteria for choosing a new wonder is purely decided by the number of people who think it is a wonder? That's not how it should be, what say? 😁

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    I'm not really happy with the way new seven wonders are being chosen. A country with large number of online users will definitely vote for the entry which belongs to their country.

So, does that mean the only criteria for choosing a new wonder is purely decided by the number of people who think it is a wonder? That's not how it should be, what say? 😁

-The Big K-
    Updating with status ...

Taj is in new list (On the top..).. 😁 for more details (list of new 7 winders.. do googling....)

-Go crazy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All , It's long back that i joined CE, but at this point of time, I am little confused for myself & seek some healthy suggestions from my senior...
hi all crazy engineers...... i m doing engg.....frm kuk.....i m in 2nd yr computers science..... actli now its the time 4 industrial trainin ...nd i m confused wt to do......shld...
hi everyone....this is ankur luthra.... i belong to INDIA....I am from the state of haryana...and my city is KARNAL..... Presently i m doing B.TECH. in computer science...from Kurukshetra University ,kurukshetra....I...
hey all what do you think about the western music... is it much more soothing or our indian flavour rocks???/
Hey guys, I have setup a local server on my pc but when ever I try to access my server (by typing https://localhost/) it says you are not authorised to...