Vostro 360 All-in-One Desktop - How Is It?

I'm looking for first-hand usage reviews of the new Dell All In One Desktop series Vostro 360. It's a great space saver and could be really useful in offices. However, I've not used any all in one until now (except for the mac). Apart from saving space, do you think there are other advantages? Also, are there any particular disadvantages of this machine?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WordPress provides lots of themes. But if we want to go for the professional featured themes, which site has good plans?? I heard about ElegantThemes. But is there any other...
Attend the FUTEK Webinar — September 7, 2011
I am extremely confused about the direction of ac current flow in the circuit. If current reverses its direction for every positive and negative half , so in that case...
Follow the following steps to witness one of the most awesome project of Google! Go to Google.com Search Google Gravity. Click on the first link that appears. You may smile...
Angry anna game is rapidly gaining lots of likes and tweets on the internet. The game is a mockup of the popular game for android and ipad devices "Angry Birds"...