Volvo stops for wild animals!

Volvo Car Corporation develops technology to avoid collisions with wild animals
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Emanresu
    Emanresu
    bioramani
    Volvo Car Corporation develops technology to avoid collisions with wild animals
    #-Link-Snipped-#

For those of you not familiar with Sweden (home of Volvo) and the Swedish, Volvo have a "roll-test".

The Roll test is a full size moose about the size of a steer/cow which is strapped to the roof rack. The car then executes a number of turns and if successful the car remains upright.

The reason for the test is that in rural Sweden there are a lot of wild moose that roam the highways and have caused a number of fatalities there.

Could this be of use in India / China?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys,i want to know everything about capacitors and inductors. please refer me a good book or some links where i can understand them. I dont need a XII th class...
Hello everyone, I am designing the power transmission system for Construction machinery. Designed system should transfer the input power to other two shaft in the ratio 1.05 & 06 respectively....
Hi friends, does anybody know about how to implement Multi-hopping with Zigbee Pro. I need some information regarding with this. Could anybody help me on this? Thanks in advance.
HINT : Think mediocre lifestyle 😐
Hi everyone! I'm Kathrine and quite new here. Look forward to meeting all of you, and thanks for having me here