Volkswagen Touareg spotted testing By Overdrive

Overdrive captured images of the new Volkswagen Touareg on testing rounds in Pune. The 2011 Touareg is a second generation model that made its debut last year. It is a completely different car from the one we have on sale now.
It sports a similar front face to other new VW cars in keeping with the company’s new design language.

The car’s lines are more modern, dynamic and overall the car looks more muscular than its predecessor. The new 2011 Touareg is roomier, more powerful, more efficient and lighter than the current generation available here. The model we spotted testing had a V6 TDi badge on the rear. This SUV is expected to be launched in August this year.
VolkswagenTouaregspyw_657x491
[​IMG][​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can't buy that awesome 3D TV? Don't be sad. The Pic3D film comes to your rescue and for your iPhone it costs only $25. I'm not particularly a fan of...
University of California PhD students Md Sazzadur Rahman and Ting-Kai Huang have launched MyPageKeeper | Facebook - a free app to scan your facebook profile and verify whether it has...
I recently purchased iPad 2 and have been searching for a decent, free app that lets you dial and receive video calls on the iPad 2. I've tried the iPhone...
A screenshot of the moment when we became 1,00,000 CEans strong!
CEans, Just few minutes ago, we added our 100,000[sup]th[/sup] CEan. Congratulations to everyone who's a part of CrazyEngineers community and has helped it grow. Check out our official announcement on...