Voice recognition door lock system

Hello friends,
I am thinking to implement a project illustrating the working of voice recognition door lock system.for this i want to use MATLAB for speech processing.i am not able to get any circuit diagram regarding this project.so please help me by giving the circuit diagram and also a basic idea about the code in MATLAB.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung unveiled Samsung Galaxy Pro few minutes ago at Singapore. Here are the technical specifications of the phone - 1. Android Froyo 2. 3 MP Camera 3. 800 MHz processor...
Guys, this one is awesome!!! Not from Philippines though, but it is worth seeing... 😀 Moscow’s rapidly growing skyline will soon feature an eye-popping new addition: Crystal Island, which will...
Anand Rajaraman and Jeffrey D Ullman are publishing a book on Mining of Massive Dataasets, based on the CS345A course they have been teaching (now CS246 in the Winter and...
hey friends, i got a idea as many of us are students why can't we post our class topics and our lessons here i makes others to know our concepts...
😎​ I am great fan of programming and some web designing! Which language is the toughest at this time ? Why do you feel?