Voice Code plugin for VS

Hey Anyone,

I've tried my luck everywhere and finally turned here. For my B.Sc SW Engineering project, I thought of doing a voice code plugin for VS. In that when a key word is spoken, it would generate the code snippet. But my supervisor discouraged the idea saying that is it of no use and instead if Voice to SQL can be done it would be better. Since SQL is a direct language I was thinking of integrating some NLP to it as well. I'm basically a bit lost with this idea, so if there is any guidance on how to improve the idea and implement it, it would be a great help.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to CS/IT/Networking Engineering section 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What kind of tool is suitable for repairing circuit board assembly? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Best regards Anthony
*Sorry, they're both actually double integrations. There is a typo. How do I integrate these?
Can someone explain to me the basic difference between a timer and a watchdog timer?
What's up everyone I am a fresh man studying Communication Engineering we had a problem in electronic class which is below it is about diode series and parallel configuration I...
heyy!m samarth,people call me sam,i am a mechanical engineering student. I don't have verry much knowledge about the things but i am eager to get😀 I hope i get best...