Voice based email

I read various articles and research paper about voice recongnization and I got concept about converting voice to text and text to voice.

But I stuck in this project what tool or Technique I should used to trigger event on HTML Page buttons.

For e.g I have opened Gmail browser and and I convert the voice in text say "Compose" then how should trigger that button on HTML Page.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What you need is a Voice Command Device (VCD). You might look at -

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please help me to finalize my final year project in data mining
I am currently working in Qatar with MEP contracting company as Techno Comercial Manager
my c-cat result is sect A-1093 sect A+B-2071 sect A+B+C-625 DAC-1409 more than me DVLSI-280 '' DESD-531 Wimc-670 Pref order- 1.DESD-hyd 2.desd-pune,3 dvlsi-pune,4 desd-banglore,5 DWimc-pune,6 dac-pune,7 dac-hyd,8 DWimc-banglore i have...
hello friend i have a problen in < img src> i have 7 images and i want to run them alternativly
After Curiosity's success, Morpheus Lander was NASA's much-talked-about project. The lander, which could deliver 500Kg cargo to moon, crashed on Thursday due to hardware failure. Morpheus got off the pad...