Voice Based Email for

Hello friends its my final year and i want to built and email system for blind people .So i need your help guys ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Harry2k12
    Hello friends its my final year and i want to built and email system for blind people .So i need your help guys ๐Ÿ˜€
    That looks like a great idea. What help do you want?
  • Harry2k12
    Harry2k12
    The_Big_K
    That looks like a great idea. What help do you want?
    i have to start research on it .Cuz i have no idea what i am going to do from where i have to start and blah blah blah ....can u tell me from where i can start ...can u tell me the basic steps to start it cuz i am bit confused and i want to do it
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Harry2k12
    i have to start research on it .Cuz i have no idea what i am going to do from where i have to start and blah blah blah ....can u tell me from where i can start ...
    The first step would be to list out the 'features' of your system and describe the functions of the system in detail. The second step would be to figure out which technology, programming languages you're going to need. If you need help, share more information with us and we'll help you pick up the best choice of tools/languages ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harry2k12
    Harry2k12
    like i saw a post on the page and thiz all was written "
    The idea is, create a class in .Net with .Net SMTP optionโ€‹
    Voice Authentication is enabled using a Simple Melfcc features.โ€‹
    Microsoft Speech SDK is integrated with the programming Language.โ€‹
    Set of Commands are reserved like "start" ,"subject","matter","send","delete". Activate Dictation mode not command mode.โ€‹
    Try to generate event when user speaks these words.โ€‹
    Create a simple textBox editor. When user speaks, they get typed over here.โ€‹
    A pushMail interface to read from your GmailAccount.โ€‹
    When you say "Read", should featch the mails in List box and read sender and heading.โ€‹
    With Up and Down command you can select a particular mailโ€‹
    its body will be spoken out." Actually tell me the best thing i will learn them dont worry but tell me the best things to do it .โ€‹
  • hgupta0571
    hgupta0571
    m taking voice based mail system as my final year project and want to code in visual studio using c#. m i taking the right project or not or it is difficult for me pls tell me. i searched about this topic on internet some says it is difficult. please tell me that should i go with this idea or drop this idea.................
  • Parsa Abbas
    Parsa Abbas
    hi ...have you don your project or not?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys.........I am Muthu Lakshmanan, Mechanical Engineer from Ranipet, Tamil Nadu. I am working as Methoding Trainee in MANOIR STEELS. I am a voracious reader and movie buff. My aim...
*#*#4636#*#* Phone information Battery information Battery history ... Usage statistics *2767*3855# Format Android Phone *#*#34971539#*#* Phone Camera Update *#*#273283*255*663282*#*#* File Copy for Creating Backup *#*#197328640#*#* Service Mode *#*#0*#*#* LCD test

hi

HI in college they told to prepare some mini project, i am a Electrical and Electronics student so please give me some idea for my project.....
Is this a mosquito? No. It's an insect spy drone for urban areas, already in production, funded by the US Government. It can be remotely controlled and is equipped with...
in locomotive earthing is done by rotor but current is not flowing through whole body of locomotive how it can be done