View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12889 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Harry2k12
Harry2k12 • Aug 11, 2012

Voice Based Email for

Hello friends its my final year and i want to built and email system for blind people .So i need your help guys 😀
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 11, 2012
Harry2k12
Hello friends its my final year and i want to built and email system for blind people .So i need your help guys 😀
That looks like a great idea. What help do you want?
Harry2k12
Harry2k12 • Aug 11, 2012
The_Big_K
That looks like a great idea. What help do you want?
i have to start research on it .Cuz i have no idea what i am going to do from where i have to start and blah blah blah ....can u tell me from where i can start ...can u tell me the basic steps to start it cuz i am bit confused and i want to do it
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 11, 2012
Harry2k12
i have to start research on it .Cuz i have no idea what i am going to do from where i have to start and blah blah blah ....can u tell me from where i can start ...
The first step would be to list out the 'features' of your system and describe the functions of the system in detail. The second step would be to figure out which technology, programming languages you're going to need. If you need help, share more information with us and we'll help you pick up the best choice of tools/languages 😀
Harry2k12
Harry2k12 • Aug 11, 2012
like i saw a post on the page and thiz all was written "
The idea is, create a class in .Net with .Net SMTP option
Voice Authentication is enabled using a Simple Melfcc features.
Microsoft Speech SDK is integrated with the programming Language.
Set of Commands are reserved like "start" ,"subject","matter","send","delete". Activate Dictation mode not command mode.
Try to generate event when user speaks these words.
Create a simple textBox editor. When user speaks, they get typed over here.
A pushMail interface to read from your GmailAccount.
When you say "Read", should featch the mails in List box and read sender and heading.
With Up and Down command you can select a particular mail
its body will be spoken out." Actually tell me the best thing i will learn them dont worry but tell me the best things to do it .
hgupta0571
hgupta0571 • Sep 12, 2014
m taking voice based mail system as my final year project and want to code in visual studio using c#. m i taking the right project or not or it is difficult for me pls tell me. i searched about this topic on internet some says it is difficult. please tell me that should i go with this idea or drop this idea.................
Parsa Abbas
Parsa Abbas • Mar 1, 2016
hi ...have you don your project or not?

Share this content on your social channels -