Replies

• aashima
    aashima
    alexantony
    i'm a final year engg. student .
    i plan to do a project in embedded systems
    "Voice based activation and control of system devices "-using 89c51
    i need ideas in this region ....
    Is that an AT IC? What all components or techniques are you planning to implement?
  • alexantony
    alexantony
    i am using AT 89c51 .
    The project aims at controlling devices through voice input. .The simple voice tags given through the microphone controls the whole external devices.
    i want to use VB as its front end...
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    alexantony
    i am using AT 89c51 .
    The project aims at controlling devices through voice input. .The simple voice tags given through the microphone controls the whole external devices.
    i want to use VB as its front end...
    If you are using At89c51 ...then Keil C would be helpful in programming.... have a look..it gives you much flexibility in programming
  • aashima
    aashima
    Keil C would work perfectly but if none of you has any knowledge of it, it'll be tough learning it in a short time, you may use IDE 8051 in that case, its easier and good for a newbie.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i m final year student and i want to make grasss cutting m/c which senses the grass and its process is not on electricity but on engine and no...
Hi people, I need help with installing visual studio 2008. The Problem is whenevr I try to run setup it shows an error message "Problem encountered with Suite Integration Pack"....
hi guy, this is abhishek sinha, i hav 2 present a paper on kernel file system, will u please help me on this corner...😕

hi

hi, this is abhishek sinha 😁
please, I want data about the concept and design of active power filter for my graduation project