VNIT Nagpur Aarohi 2011 News & Updates

Visvesvaraya National Institute Of Technology, Nagpur organizes college's annual fest called 'Aarohi' every year. Aarohi is the central India's biggest fest comprising of various events and activities.

If anyone's got updates, news; do share with us.

PS: VNIT Folks - What are your plans for 2011 Aarohi?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[SIZE=+1]MOOD INDIGO[/SIZE], or MoodI, as it is fondly called, is the annual cultural festival of IIT Bombay. Held towards the end of December every year, it attracts a whopping 72,000...
hi guys.. does anyone of you know what additional control surfaces do we need if we want a simple RC aircraft to perform a vertical 180 degree,, please hellpppp... hi...
Anyone could suggest which resistor and capacitor value that used most in home-brew project? Those project basically deal with LED and PIC. I want to buy them in bulk, but...
Ever wanted to make a picture from your favorite video/movie clip and turn it into an animated GIF? Well, here's a short tutorial for all of you - Step 1:...
Hello.. Can anyone please help me...I am finding problem in solving the inverse of 5 by 5 matrix. It becomes very lengthy. It will be better if sumone tell me...