VLSI & Embedded Project

hello frinds?

if any one interested in VLSI & Embedded Domain and require final year projects then contact me.
my E-mail id if any one interested then mail me i will contact you.

Regards:

Ravi

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is not the place to advertise your services. Please help the students on the forums so that others get benefited too.
  • nithya17
    nithya17
    hi everyone...

am doing my final year ece... interested in vlsi... suggest any topic for my final year project in vlsi..:smile:
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    nithya17
    hi everyone...

am doing my final year ece... interested in vlsi... suggest any topic for my final year project in vlsi..:smile:
    Hi nithya !

Did you find anything of your interest in following thread #-Link-Snipped-# ?
  • nithya17
    nithya17
    hi shalini.. tell something related to filters in vlsi
    nithya17
    hi everyone...

• nithya17
    nithya17
    hi shalini

i want something related to implementation of filters in vlsi..thanks for ur reply yaar
  • nithya17
    nithya17
    hi

can anyone tell whom to contact to get help for doing vlsi project.. my project is to implement filters using vlsi
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    nithya17
    hi

can anyone tell whom to contact to get help for doing vlsi project.. my project is to implement filters using vlsi
    Hi nithya,

You can contact CEans like SilverScorpion, Godfather , Ash and best would be start a thread if your project is finalized , asking one line question every time will not give any clue to anyone. Those CEans who might be knowing answers of your queries will surely answer them and help you out. 😀

Thanks ! Have faith. 😀
  • nithya17
    nithya17
    can anyone tell what is godfather, ash ....i am a beginner. so i dont kno. whom to contact to get codes for vlsi
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    nithya17
    can anyone tell what is godfather, ash ....i am a beginner. so i dont kno. whom to contact to get codes for vlsi
    Well nithya....
    Ash,Shalini,Silverscorpion are members of CE!!
  • prinncy
    prinncy
    Thanks for your nice information.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys/gals i'm a t.e. student of E&TC department.i want to organize techfest in my college.i want you all people to suggest events that can be used.for e.g we hav...
hi mates private Sub Command4_Click() Dim N As Integer N = Val(InputBox("enter the regno:")) rs.MoveFirst Do Until rs.EOF If N = rs!Regno Then Call disp Else MsgBox "no record found"...
Is there a specific direction of rotation for a 3 phase motor. Or can we allow the 3 phase motor to run in any direction.
When a 3 phase system is balanced, what will be the current in the neutral wire ?
Please help me somebody how to put integer into file. In variable 'mnozenje' I have the right numbers but in the file 'Weights.txt' I have this ĂĂĂȂāāĀ.With printf("%d",mnozenje); in the...