VLC 2.0 Download Available

VLC has reached a new version and brings loads of new features. Check our detailed coverage of the new media player and what new it's got to offer: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• lal
    lal
    My favourite is the KMPlayer. I think its far better than VLC. It has tonnes of advanced features and options to tweak the video and audio play back as we wish. Renders everything very well while supporting almost all kind of video and audio formats out there. Must give a try, worth it.

Download here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've heard about KM player too. But never gave it a try. I don't play media files or watch movies on my computer (use it mainly for work). Is KMPlayer available on Mac?
  • lal
    lal
    As far as I know, there is only Windows version available. No Linux or Mac versions. That seems to be a big down side. But its perfect on Windows.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Woah!!! The UI looks more cool and intuitive... 2 days happened since its release! Am gonna download it now!!! πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    Woah!!! The UI looks more cool and intuitive... 2 days happened since its release! Am gonna download it now!!! πŸ˜€
    I like the UI on Mac.
    The_Big_K
    I like the UI on Mac.
    It takes the OS's default chrome right?
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Hey, where is the record button which was in the previous version?πŸ˜•
    born_star16
    A record button?
    Drag & Drop Not Working!!! πŸ˜”
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    No no. When I installed VLC in my laptop, it was showing a record button above play button. I was using it as a song cutter, just recording the part which I want to. I can only confirm it when I will install it on my laptop that the new one have it or not.
    born_star16
    No no. When I installed VLC in my laptop, it was showing a record button above play button. I was using it as a song cutter, just recording the part which I want to. I can only confirm it when I will install it on my laptop that the new one have it or not.
    Oki. Coz I have never seen a Record feature in VLC! πŸ˜›
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    I understand because I also have some confusion. Same version of VLC on 64 bit showing record button but on 32 bit it is not there.

I will try to post a snapshot of the same.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Untitled

born_star16
    I am able to see the record button....but I guess, the feature is not working. Can you tell me how to use this feature ?
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Untitled

I am able to see the record button....but I guess, the feature is not working. Can you tell me how to use this feature ?
    Oh wow!!! This is awesome cool!!! πŸ˜› Nice... πŸ˜€ Okie, will try the 64 bit edition! πŸ˜€
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Untitled

I haven't installed the latest one but in previous version it was working very fine. Just press the button on the moment from where you want to copy and again press the button if the part you want is over. I think it goes to my documents or you can search for "VLC snap".
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    born_star16
    I haven't installed the latest one but in previous version it was working very fine. Just press the button on the moment from where you want to copy and again press the button if the part you want is over. I think it goes to my documents or you can search for "VLC snap".
    I tried, but didn't find VLC Snap anywhere πŸ˜– .....
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    K!r@nS!ngu
    I tried, but didn't find VLC Snap anywhere πŸ˜– .....
    Sorry my mistake. Try for "vlc-record" instead. Just used to cut a movie song.πŸ˜€ And perhaps it goes to My videos section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I'm currently exploring the possibilities of having the whole site work on https than on http. But my knowledge of the secured http is very limited. If we make...
Hi , Actually I need guidance regarding the cloud computing , I understand what it is but I want to know: 1.Are there any criteria ie of experience etc for...
Guangdong Plastics Exchange is constructing an innovative civil engineering structure in the shape of 'Luck Coin' at Guangzhou, China near the Pearl River. Italian architect Joseph di Pasquale has designed...
Let us discuss the current hot topics for research in computer science field. Our discussion can give some of us ideas for doing research in this field. Some of the...
The Ultrabookβ„’ POP-UP THEATER is a series of live stunts that demonstrates the ultra thin design & responsiveness of the Ultrabookβ„’. A uniquely choreographed team of 60 individuals create a...