Viva questions for our project 'Drug Information and Abuse Management System'

Our group project topic is 'DRUG INFORMATION AND ABUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM'

We want some viva questions for our final presentation.

Front end: java

Backend: MySQL

software used NetBeans IDE  & Xampp

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Is this a narcotic or psychedelic drug or a normal medication?

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#  Can you share a small abstract/summary or features list of your project here? After reading that, we will be able to share specific and/or technical questions.

Following are the typically asked Viva Questions:

1. Explain in brief about your project. What was your role in the project? Why did you choose this project?
    2. Share some challenging tasks you faced while executing your project and what was your approach to solving them?
    3. Can your project be commercialized? 
    4. (To check if you have indeed developed the project yourselves -) Write a sample algorithm for any function of your project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just want technology or project ideas which will I can develop in irrigation land.
Hello, I don't have much knowledge in mechanical design or pneumatic systems.For my project, I want to create a Pneumatic cylinder, The purpose is, Inside it will will contain a...
Hi Folks! Back in this platform all revamped. I'm trying to find the search bar, and seem lost. Any pointers would be great. And how do we communicate internally, and...
I am new to android development. Can you someone suggest me what are the pre requisites for this ,I am a third yr btech student . Is SDK self sufficient...
I have found very interesting topics but are related to all the engineering braches in general.I need some topics that are related to civil branch.