Visualizing magnetic fields

Hi,

I'd like to visualize magnetic fields between magnets and charges. Fieldlines/streamlines would be ideal but e.g. vector arrows would do too.
Although a 3D model would be perfect, any advice regarding 2D approaches is appreciated as well.

Do you have any tipps on how to accomplish this? Which languages/programs should be used best? Do you know of any examples/tutorials out there?

I have basic experience in OpenGL.

Thanks a lot,
Florian

Replies

• arga
    arga
    I had a calculus professor in college do something similar in 3D with Mathmatica but that is a brutally complex program to use. At least it was 15 years ago when I was in college.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']The Dearest [/FONT] [FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] I have done engineering in SOFTWARE and now doing masters in COMMOUNICATION SYSTEMS AND NETWORKS. I need [/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']VOIP Applications basic architecture[/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] project developed in any language...
(crazy)Ladies and gentlemen, presenting one of the craziest engineer alive: Name: Ankita Mathur Engineering Trade: Computer Engineering Occupation: I do what my mother calls a side business. I'm a student,...
hii i have finished my 2nd year could anyone help me getting the list of companies that offers inplant trainings
anybody can upload plating process & screen printing process books pls
I got an idea. As Big K is son of MSEGL Engineer and I am son of former MSEDL and MSETCL Engineer. Why not have a solar cum Hydel power...