Visual C++

Hello
I am new to the Visual Studio C++ i cant the book Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar , if any one have the link to download or study , please tell me

thanks

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    aadnan
    Hello
    I am new to the Visual Studio C++ i cant the book Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar , if any one have the link to download or study , please tell me

thanks
    Hi dude, there's no book like Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar. But there are books by Microsoft, namely:
    1. Beginning Visual C++ 2008, by Ivor Horton.
    2. Sams teach yourself Visual C++ .Net in 21 days, Davis Howard Chapman.
    3. Ivor Horton's Beginning Visual C++ 2010, by Ivor Horton.
    4. Visual C++ In Easy Steps, by Alan Kelly.
    5. Using Visual C++ 6, by Kate Gregory.

All the above said books are available for purchase, as well as download from the internet. Just try to do an SEO search... ๐Ÿ˜› All the best... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • aadnan
    aadnan
    praveenscience
    Hi dude, there's no book like Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar. But there are books by Microsoft, namely:
    1. Beginning Visual C++ 2008, by Ivor Horton.
    2. Sams teach yourself Visual C++ .Net in 21 days, Davis Howard Chapman.
    3. Ivor Horton's Beginning Visual C++ 2010, by Ivor Horton.
    4. Visual C++ In Easy Steps, by Alan Kelly.
    5. Using Visual C++ 6, by Kate Gregory.

All the above said books are available for purchase, as well as download from the internet. Just try to do an SEO search... ๐Ÿ˜› All the best... ๐Ÿ˜€
    this Book is available to purchase Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar
    i need to download or read.. because indian writers have good books and easy to understand
    aadnan
    this Book is available to purchase Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar
    i need to download or read.. because indian writers have good books and easy to understand
    Or in my days, Yashawant, doesn't write books on C++! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Mr. Yashawant Kanetkar has written Let us C++ and Visual C++ titled books. You should purchase those books instead of searching for pirated downloadable copies. Those books are indeed good, and they are not at all costly. I recommend you buy books!
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Mr. Yashawant Kanetkar has written Let us C++ and Visual C++ titled books. You should purchase those books instead of searching for pirated downloadable copies. Those books are indeed good, and they are not at all costly. I recommend you buy books!
    Hey dude, but what is the problem in downloading PDF eBooks? You know, there are tons like that. Many are being misused, but this would be a genuine case. Moreover, the For Dummies series is really good and helpful for those who are literally dummies. You know, most of the stuff I learnt from the For Dummies book only! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • aadnan
    aadnan
    i am in KOrea.. i cant purchse
    aadnan
    i am in KOrea.. i cant purchse
    Fine, go for For Dummies book. A plenty of which is available in the internet and moreover, they have solved stuffs. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Atul Thapliyal
    Atul Thapliyal
    Anybody having Visual C++ Programming by Yashvant Kanetkar ebook?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Admins, I think it would be really nice to group all the web development and related stuffs in one sub forum, may be under CSE. I am right now...
The Rush for MBA is really a rush for big money. I am at a stage where I have to decide what will be my post graduation be in. Please...
INTECHXICATION: Experience Maharashtra's biggest ever ethical hacking workshop conducted in Intechxication 2011 under collaboration with AISSEC , IIT Kharagpur and Kyrion Digital Securities in 13th,14th and 15th of March. Get...
Company Name : MITSOL - Data Solutions (Welcome to MitSol Data Solutions - Data Redefined - Powered by CO.CC) Skill Set & Experience Needed : MCA Freshers Category of Job...
Hey friends EngineersGarage is conducting Training Camp on Embedded Systems for 45days. Check out for more details.