CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ankita Katdare • 14 Jun, 2012
Here is a list of project ideas for projects for Visual Basic. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This list has been complied using project ideas that have come across the forum since last few years. If you have questions regarding these projects feel free to ask them in the replies below. You may also ask for abstract of a project idea that you have or want to work on.
We also encourage you to share more project ideas, so that we can update our list.

You can download this complete list here -
@Dancer_Engineer • 14 Jun, 2012 AbraKaDabra, awesome list of ideas. 👍
Could you please reduce the font size.

My friends and I had done a VB project on 'University Course Registration'.
@Kamuna • 14 Dec, 2015 thank you
7.7k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Jul 3, 2013

Nokia has launched an all new phone in for its Asha series of smartphones in India with Nokia Asha 301. With 3.5G internet speed at your disposal, this Asha phone...
3.6k views

@s.manikandanmani · Aug 31, 2015

i have conducted technical games in my college symposium please give some ideas related to EEE
6.4k views

@ericsson · Jan 19, 2009

How to calculate the power consumed by a capacitor which is connected to a line to improve powerfactor?
11.3k views

@m.k.v.sirisha · May 20, 2010

hi friendz😀 i m a 3rd yr student of instrumentation. i need info. of mini projects. plz do help me out. thanks in advance
5.5k views

@ISHAN TOPRE · Nov 20, 2012

Does anyone know how do we translate Sanskrit to English? It will take much time to do manually. Is there any application that will reduce my task?
28.3k views