@Ankita Katdare • 14 Jun, 2012
Here is a list of project ideas for projects for Visual Basic. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This list has been complied using project ideas that have come across the forum since last few years. If you have questions regarding these projects feel free to ask them in the replies below. You may also ask for abstract of a project idea that you have or want to work on.
We also encourage you to share more project ideas, so that we can update our list.

You can download this complete list here -
@Dancer_Engineer • 14 Jun, 2012 AbraKaDabra, awesome list of ideas. 👍
Could you please reduce the font size.

My friends and I had done a VB project on 'University Course Registration'.
@Kamuna • 14 Dec, 2015 thank you

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...