Visual Basic (VB )Project Ideas For Third & Final Year Students

Here is a list of project ideas for projects for Visual Basic. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This list has been complied using project ideas that have come across the forum since last few years. If you have questions regarding these projects feel free to ask them in the replies below. You may also ask for abstract of a project idea that you have or want to work on.
We also encourage you to share more project ideas, so that we can update our list.

You can download this complete list here -

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    #-Link-Snipped-#, awesome list of ideas. 👍
    Could you please reduce the font size.

My friends and I had done a VB project on 'University Course Registration'.
  • Kamuna
    Kamuna
    thank you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple's just announced the refreshed line of Macbooks with Retina Display and Macbook Air with new hardware configuration. To me, the prices look so exorbitant that I'd recommend a 2011...
Samsung has opened up about how they kept the SIII a top secret. The lead engineers didn't even talk about his job to his kid or wife. The company produce...
https://www.instructables.com/id/Automatic-Trigger-Blink-Signal/ The only vehicle I ever drove was a humble Humber bicycle, which I bought second hand for R.200 in 1962. Used it for ten years and handed down to...
i'm really pleased by the information in this website and that is the reason i'm in
I go by the name Bashir Dansakwa,from Nigeria studying chemical engineering in University of Abuja currently at 400level(2012) and had a three months industrial training in Kaduna refinery and petrochemical...