Vista Product Key?

Hello Friends , I Need A Product Key Of Vista 32 Bit Home Premium

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Harish,

VISTA product key is shipped along with the product. Please search for sticker on your product.

If you are asking for free keys, we are sorry. That is against the CE Culture. We do not encourage illegal activities of any kind.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well they claim it's India's biggest gaming competition and it's perhaps true, they are giving away a whopping 50 lakhs as prize money.😁 visit: www.vixture.com for details. But the bad...
[FONT="]Regards to everyone,[/FONT][FONT="]I am an entrepreneur and my business is globally expanded. There are many competitors of mine. I feel its not a safe option for me to conduct a...
How can i get cpu fan speed using Vb6.I will display it on LCD connected to parallel port. lcdinterfacing - Interfacing alphanumeric LCD 16x2 using VB6 Thank you
Just a little blurb on one of our completed projects. This unique cooling system—it’s the only one in the company to date—makes sense for the building from both a cost...
Hi... Can anyone give me the links for the microcontroller books written by Mazidi..??