Vista product code

i have buy a notebook installed with vista operating software ,at every moment it wants product code,what i can do to ignore the product code

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    There should be a sticker in the bottom contains the serial number of the copy, unless it isn't a legal copy.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everybody.... please tell me about nanotechnology? i am really unaware of this branch of science......................
Hello Friends , I am Navjeet Brar frm Muktsar,Punjab ............................... and currently pursuing B.Tech. in Mechanical Engg (3rd year) from BBSBEC............................................................................................ I am here to share my ideas on various...
can u send me the best tutorial or refrence for qt devlopement in c++ i want to do application programming thanks ankush jetly
Was doing my weekly reads when I came across this ... do you know that the Internet will stop working in 30 years. The reason being that Unix stores the...
why it dose not work? run it in matlab: close all clear all clc syms fy fpy fzy fx fpx fzx A; %A is alpha %% IN_PUTS: Rpy = input('...