Vision India 2020 .....Do you think we would be Developed by 2020??

It's not only the vision but a mission of not only Dr. APJ Kalam but of all the Indians who love their country and are ready to work for its true success.
...........................................................................................................................
Do you think we would be able to realise this Vision and Mission .
...........If Yes then 'How' .....................If No then 'Why'??

Replies

• RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    • Indian economy with weak GDP growth at 5.3% in 2011-12 Q4. This is the worst
    quarterly growth in nine years
    • With inflation at 10.36% (based on Consumer Price Index) for the year upto April 2012,
    • The finance ministry and the Reserve Bank of India (RBI, India’s central bank) are blaming each other, with Eurozone crisis also being mentioned as a contributory factor.
    ...............................Do you think India would be developed by 2020???
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Never in current scenario...
    Gap between rich and poor is still increasing then how can any one think about being developed.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    We are not in the right path. There should be lots of changes. Right from, corruption, inflation, GDP growth etc...
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Seeing the graph go down recently, If that continues, I think we will even loose the tag of "Developing Country" and be a Under developed country by 2030.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Seeing the graph go down recently, If that continues, I think we will even loose the tag of "Developing Country" and be a Under developed country by 2030.
    I think developing country is also known as under developed country. And we are in that tag only.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    i think "NO", because, now in 2012 only 8 years to go, india would not be as developed as other developed countries!
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Kedar Malwadkar
    i think "NO", because, now in 2012 only 8 years to go, india would not be as developed as other developed countries!
    #-Link-Snipped-# Is time is the only factor ?
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    It's not only, but it is a very important factor!
    and when u thinking about a country like india it's small period!
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    Let me a bit positive😀. India has a great potential of a strong middle class and a strong Young population constituting of professionals like engineers, etc. also India is going to be the world's youngest country by 2020. This means the future responsibility lies on our shoulders . This means that new ideas are about to guide the nation further . Old and stagnant ideas about the nation are to become the thing of past.Indian's are the world's most hard-working people guided by values .No other country posses such nourished youngsters/professionals....................Although I believe that we as a nation is undergoing the toughest time of ours!..............Madhya Pradesh government has already started welcoming the ideas

.....and believe me that Madhya Pradesh has a growth rate of 12 % per year{where the Central govt is struggling to even attain 7% growth}#-Link-Snipped-#
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    RISHABH LALA
    Let me a bit positive😀. India has a great potential of a strong middle class and a strong Young population constituting of professionals like engineers, etc. also India to be the world's youngest country by 2020. This means the future responsibility lies in our hands . This means that new ideas are about to guide the nation further . Old and stagnant ideas about the nation are to become the thing of past.Indian's are the world's most hard-working people guided by values .No other country posses such nourished youngsters/professionals....................Although I believe that we as a nation is undergoing the toughest time of ours!..............Madhya Pradesh government has already started welcoming the ideas #-Link-Snipped-# believe me that Madhya Pradesh has a growth rate of 12 % per year{where the Central govt is struggling to even attain 7% growth}
    we have a good pool of resources. But we are not using it in the right way. That's the problem in India.
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    aarthivg
    we have a good pool of resources. But we are not using it in the right way. That's the problem in India.
    Yes ! I totally agree to you ,Take case of gold. Most of the gold is under the earth is protected by Green forests, which requires 'Green Approval' which takes 6months to few years ; this is the main reason because of which our mining industry is suffering !So the only avenue is import of gold leading to ever rising fiscal deficits!
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    I would request all the CEans to creatively suggest that - what steps that India should take and what Steps should WE take ....to make India truly Developed by 2020.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    We should not post-pond things such as well fare meeting, pending cases etc. During common wealth games India faced lots of problem such as flood, corruption etc. But still the games where conducted on the stipulated date itself. If we can do that in time, Why cant other things?
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    Some extreme hypothetical ideas ---which can make India truly great,prosperous and Developed by 2020 ? ? ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

'Student' today😉 "Engineer" tomorrow👍
Heya folks! Many of you would have seen the facebook's implementation of photo gallery, but it lacks something like automatic playing of all the photos, or in general words, a...
why freezar is upar most position in tha freeze??
tell me the emerging projects in instrumentation for the future for doing my final year BE project
Mass and weight may sound the same thing, but they aren't. while mass is a scalar, which only is the quantity of substance in a body, weight is actually a...