I have tried Avast, heres my take -The_Big_KHave you tried AVAST? If yes, how does it compare with NOD32?
-The Big K-
- Updates are frequent on NOD
- It takes care of around 98% of my problems. The other 2% I take care of my Spybot S&D, frequent registry and msconfig stints
- Avast was good, but NOD is way lighter
Only logged in users can reply.