Virtusa 2012 Freshers

hii frnds,
I got selected in Virtusa on Dec'2011.I'm from 2012 passout batch. Still waiting for the offer letter.Is there any information regarding offer letter please share it..
Thanks & regards

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Engineering Jobs & Careers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MIT engineers have developed a jet injection that can administer drugs into blood without needing a needle. The device comprises of a magnet surrounded by coils that carry current. When...
Engineering students at Brigham Young University (BYU) have developed a hybrid racing car and they're calling it 'Hybrid Blue'. The car is capable of accelerating from 0 to 100 kmph...
Spec: OS: Android or ARM-compatible Linux operating systems Processor: ARM processor with Mali 400 GPU that Memory: 4GB internal and microSD slot. How does it works: Attach keyboard with USB...
Hi, Education portal education consultancy services are very important in these modern days. They helps us to getting admission in most of the famous colleges in overseas. They also help...
I am a student of 2nd year 4th semester. We have to do one project on instrumentation and measurement. Need some help in finding a suitable project. So anyone out...