Virtual Mart

Project Abstract / Summary : This project relates to android technology. The main prespetive of the application is to make use of data and memory of a mobile efficiently.In this project any mobile with low memory can be able to use any application of their choice based on their RAM capacity.The applications in the Play Store can be used without installing. The project uses the old technology to add benefits to the android.phonegap has been used for server client interaction. This application has many sub apps like in play store any mobile with low memory can be able to use the Play Store application for a certain period of time without installing the application on their mobile.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : I am crazy about android development thats why i choosed this topic. Its quite intresting to use a old technology in new technology.This can lead to more efficient use of technology.its just simple to describe you why i have choosen this project because i too had a mobile with low memory in past

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College
City: pondicherry
State: pondicherry
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : In order to develop gravel less concrete and creating a surface which has a permanent texture to paint, to reduce the temperature of the roof...
Project Abstract / Summary : Lifeguard on Road Abstract- Lifeguard on Road-SONAR-Long SONAR-Road Safety-Alert- This application is that gains information with help of sensors and SONAR propagation. The SONAR devices...
Project Abstract / Summary : our project describes about how a wheel chair can be used for multipurpose, the chair can be used like wheel chair and dis-attachable bike steering...
Project Abstract / Summary : With billions of followers all around the world, cricket enthusiasts use the internet for variety of reasons to stay updated with the latest happenings in...
Project Abstract / Summary : This project proposes a single-phase seven-level inverter for grid-connected photovoltaic systems, with a novel pulsewidth-modulated (PWM) control scheme. Three reference signals that are identical to...