Virool - Makes Videos Go Viral - Raises $6.62 Million To Do So!

Virool - the viral video network that reaches over 22 million people has just raised $6.62 million funds in what they call as their 'seed' round. Virool got the investment from several VC companies and individual investors as well.

The company lets your promote your videos hosted on YouTube. The company now has over 30k registered advertisers and has promoted over 20k YouTube videos till date. The promotion plan starts at $10, which makes it really easy for anyone to start promotions. What say?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the recent times, I've me a few engineers who have been working on their 'ideas' but are terribly afraid to take the plunge and start their entrepreneurial journey. I'm...
I remember my mom would use that phrase to make me use my own 'brain' and do the 'right' thing. But it turns out that the question is far more...
The IT industry in India isn't doing very well these days. That's the reasons the entry level salaries offered to engineering graduates have almost stagnated in the past ~3 years...
The Large Hadron Collider - the biggest machine ever built by humans is taking a coffee break and shutting down for the next two years. But the machine has already...
Sony's getting ready to announce the next generation console, Playstation 4 next week but the NVIDIA powered OUYA is silently upping their gameplan as well. The current OUYA game count...