Vinod Kumar Rana, Mech Engineer from Ghaziabad

My self Vinod Kumar Rana, I'm Mechanical Engineering Student in AKTU (UPTU) Lucknow (U.P) of R.D Foundations Group of Instutions Ghaziabad. I'm very Much Enthusiastic about automobile technologies & latest trend in technologies in mechanical medias. I'm not Best, But N't Bad also... but have an unique personality. [​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team led by Prof. Hanchen Huang of Northeastern University has discovered a new way to merge metals at room temperature, without heat by developing a new material called 'MesoGlue'....
A research group comprising, chemical engineers from Stanford University has developed a Lithium-ion battery, that automatically shuts down before overheating, and starts charging once the temperature falls. Most Gizmos use...
The husband-wife duo Nisha and Mithun Chandra started Duffl (previously Tete-a-Rent) As India's first, curated peer to peer fashion re-sale platform in October 2014. Over the past year, Duffl has...
Hi guys!!!!! Thats is my Special project tittle for bachelor,actually i need your ideas especially in methodology part
Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Purdue University have jointly developed an efficient new form of the incandescent light bulb. The research was published in Nature Nanotechnology by three MIT professors...