Vikas Pawar and I am pursuing Msc IT first sem from LDRP Institute of Technology & Research

Hi friends,

My self my name is Vikas Pawar and I am pursuing Msc IT first sem from LDRP Institute of Technology & Research - Gandhinagar, Here i am for some new idea, help, guidance, and advise from expert.

I have to make a one project in my first sem so i just want some great idea or project definition on which i should have to make project?

Can anyone give me the good idea of project.

I dont want to go for online shopping, hospital management and etc.. as its all becomes old and everyone has so i just want to go for something new.

Please Help!!

Thanks & Regards,
Vikas Pawar

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Vikas. For the project ideas, please look here - #-Link-Snipped-#

Tell us how did you discover CE and what motivated you to join? 😀
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    welcome to CE! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

First of all, I don't want to call this video as an 'Inspirational Video' that will give you the 'kick' and turn you into an entrepreneur. This video is not...
hello everyone , Iam priyanka presently pursuing my B.Tech IIIrd yr. ECE from rajasthan . I hold interests in reading books , music, net surfing and many more. I am...
Hi Guys, I am a btech cse student. I am working in a small company as a QA Engineer. I would like to prepare for some good jobs. What are...
i hav gt a seat "pgdivesd" at tica kandivli....pls tell me abt dis campus
hello every engineers... i m final year I.T. student.. i need suggestion for select my final year major project topic in php or java or .net.. plz write here some...