Vidyut 2012 at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kollam on Feb 1, 2012

Vidyut 2012 is a Tehno Management festival organized by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kollam.

It is the first National Level multi fest organized by the college.

The Events for the fest are:
  • Botzilla
  • Codepad
  • The wall street
  • E space
  • Impro-wise
  • Zion
  • In-Situ
  • Prana
  • General
  • Parch-Tech
Workshops includes:
  • Blender Game Development
  • AnSys
  • Automobile workshop
  • Embedded Robotics
  • Nurture Talent
  • Memory Management
  • Sixth Sense Bots
  • Android- Mobile Application Development
Exhibitions
  • Ancient India
  • Fundamental Physics
Pro-Shows
Live Concert, by Indian Bollywood Singer- K.K.

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://vidyut.co.in/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wissenaire 2012 is a Techo Managerial Fest organized by IIT Bhubaneshwar. What entices a Technical or Management student to his mettle? A witty answer would be the happening of a...
why do iphone have no other connection with other mobile devices like Nokia, SonyEricsson, HTC.. for file sharing through bluetooth 😕 is there problem for there OS..? any one have...
Hi CE-an's here i would like to discuss an idea for implementing in my project, First thing ,i want to know whether it is already done by someone ? Next...
What I've been noticing is that that 3G dongles available in India are very specific to the network operators. That is BSNL's dongle won't work with Idea's SIM card. That'd...
The India Against Corruption (IAC) team has launched a new portal jailchalo.com to ask people to register their interest in going to the jail in support of social activist Anna...