Videocon V55551FZ LED TV Features & Price Review

Videocon V55551FZ is one the top models in Videocon's LED lineup. There's an ongoing debate between LED, LCD & Plasma fanboys about which offers better picture. LED uses LED back-lighting which makes picture to be brighter.

Videocon V55551FZ Features Overview

• FULL HD
• 120 HZ
• 1920X1080 resolution
• 1.06 BILLION display COLOR
• Nanopix technology
• Touch Controls
• 3XHDMI Ver 1.3
• 2XUSB 2.0
• 3D NOISE REDUCTION

Focus on what really matters: Full HD - if you have FULL HD transmission available, or have a Blu-Ray player available which can play FULL HD videos. Otherwise, the normal SD transmission will make people look fat on this screen.

Videocon_v55551fz

Videocon has offered 3 HDMI slots which are not often used. Of course if you have Blu-Ray player, Playstation and HD Set Top Box available, you can connect them all at once. Plus there are 2 USB 2.0 slots where you can directly plug-in your flash drive and play videos and view photo slideshows.

In the Audio Section, V55551FZ offers -

AUTO VOLUME LEVELLER yes
BASS / TREBLE / BALANCE N/N/Y
EQUALIZER Yes
NO.OF SPEAKERS Integrated (2 Bottom, 1 Rear)

Power:

OPERATING VOLTAGE AC 110-240 V, 50/60 Hz
POWER CONSUMPTION 200W
The operating voltage and power consumption is at par with other rivals of this set. In accessories, you will get a standard remote control.

Videocon V55551FZ LED TV Price

Coming to the price, LED TVs are priced higher than similar LCD TVs. The price of this model is Rs. 180000. I believe Videocon's gotten the price in 'okay' range. The screen is large and you should only consider it if you are planning to install it in a large hall.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Aha the talk I am going to do is actually comedy. Don't take it seriously anyone. Just chill. It is a common knowledge that there are 330 million Gods in...
This thread is dedicated to all concepts and basic formula in analysis and design of a structure.😀
Maria sent us this song today. [video=youtube;HCbINd3oChY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCbINd3oChY[/video] I made a video with the lyrics of that song. 😁 Super-awesome work by Maria! PS: CE will stand up with CEans like...
For those who wish to participate in BAJA car making event, the registration is open. Please register here SAEINDIA - Team Management System. and https://www.bajasaeindia.org/ The registration will be open...
Hi guys, I have got problems with the Scanner MC1000 from Motorola. A few customers of my company are using this Mobile-Scanner with our own written software. 2 of them...