Vibration Model, Equation of Motion-Natural Frequency: Video lecture

This video lecture will cover the Vibration Model, Equation of Motion-Natural Frequency. Lecture Series on Mechanical Vibrations by Prof.Rajiv Tiwari, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati.
You can ask questions and discuss the topic with fellow engineers.

Replies

• Chitti
    Chitti

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An important lecture on the topic of Viscously Damped Free Vibration Special Cases. Lecture Series on Mechanical Vibrations by Prof.Rajiv Tiwari, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. You can ask...
Lecture Series on Mechanical Vibrations by Prof.S.K.Dwivedy, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. You can ask questions and discuss the topic with fellow engineers.
Know more about the topic "Simple Systems With One Two or Three Discs Geared System". Lecture Series on Mechanical Vibrations by Prof.Rajiv Tiwari, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. You...
Hello friend's I have created a downloader using java.But it works slower.I want to increase the downloading speed like IDM and DAP. But i don't have any idea how to...
Hai, therei'm a student of final year diploma electrical. I need some project subjects. Could you please help me😀